Pages

Details. . .

My photo
Reminding myself daily to bloom where I'm planted.

Friday, November 13, 2015

Fabric Basket

Here's a fun and fast project that 
takes just half a day to make.

If you like to sew, you probably have all the 
materials on hand. 

~Material
~Fusible batting
~Four Buttons
~Square Template or Ruler



The little unfinished basket in the following 
picture belongs to a friend of mine.
She brought it with her to our last coffee date and let me take it home
to study and make one for myself. 

I used a 15" square template and hers was probably a 10" square. 

After I finished this project I went on Pinterest and typed "fabric baskets" in the search bar. 
Plenty of pins like this came up with DIY's you may link to  
if you're interested in making one for yourself. 

I look forward to making more of these.
I think they'd make great little gifts!

Questions are welcome.
Happy Sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment