Pages

Details. . .

My photo
Reminding myself daily to bloom where I'm planted.

Monday, January 13, 2014

Untangling the Cords


I have an old tin popcorn bucket under my sink where I keep our hair dryer and curling irons. 

It gets a little tiring pulling out the hair dryer only to find it's tangled around every styling implement you own. Especially so when you're in a hurry to get ready in the morning. 

It makes no difference if I wrap up the cords after every use, unless everyone in my household is doing the same. Can you hear my throat clearing in an accusatory manner?

My solution was to save a few empty toilet paper rolls to keep the little buggers separated. I covered them with scrap paper and. . . voila!

I know you're thinking, "This lady has WAY too much time on her hands!" 

It really didn't take me but 10 minutes total. I let the paper dry in place with clothes pins and I think it's a pretty cute solution to an irritating problem. 

Now the question is whether or not the rest of the family will cooperate. 


No comments:

Post a Comment