Pages

Details. . .

My photo
Reminding myself daily to bloom where I'm planted.

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Personalized Key Holder Plaque

I want to show you what I've been working on this morning.

These are some family Christmas gifts I need to
finish and get out in the mail.

The clock is ticking loudly, if
you know what I mean. 

I just want to get them done
and on their way. 

I kept it simple with the two colors
and am fairly pleased with the way they turned out.

I wish I was in a better frame of mind,
and not letting the stress of the holidays
get to me. . . already!



As you can see the "Lenart" plaque
still needs it's cup hooks and 
some finishing touches. 

I may be finished with the "Petersen" plaque,
but who knows. I can never say for sure 
until it's all wrapped up and ready to be mailed.

I may end up doing some sort of embellishment
around the cup hooks themselves. It looks
a little bare in that area. 

I hope they like them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment